Monday, November 8, 2021

Happy Birthday to Me!

I got an amazing Grand Canyon trip for my birthday, but the celebrations didn't stop there! I basically get to have a birthday month. 😁 On my actual birthday, Mark, Sawyer, Amanda, and I went to dinner, and then came back home for my annual scavenger hunt from Mark. We had Bailey and Mason on Face Time while I figured out my clues, and collected all my treats. 

I also had a fun birthday lunch with a group of women from church, that I don't get to see very often anymore. It was fun to catch up with them.

I had my get together with the Fab Five, which went until the wee hours of the morning. I hadn't seen them in forever, so we had lots of catching up to do. They always spoil me on my birthday. 

I had so many fun messages, calls, visits, gifts, and get togethers. I'm fully aware of how spoiled I am, and how many great people I have in my life. Thank you all for making my birthday month awesome! 😁


Some of my gifts from my friends and family.


No comments: