Monday, April 10, 2023

Puzzles

Since our winter was so rough, I had to spend a lot of time in the barn keeping the animals company when they were stuck inside from ice, and cold temperatures. I did a lot of puzzles! I would listen to podcasts while I put these together.

This is one of my favorite puzzles. I got it at a cute little bookstore in Boise. I've done it several times.

This was a fun one! Amanda gave this one to me when I watched her cats so she could spend Christmas in Seattle with her family. I have visited most of these places, so it was fun to put together.

I got this one as a Christmas gift, and this was my first time putting it together.

I love this one! This was my second time doing it, but Mason is insanely good at puzzles, so he did most of it the first time.

I have to be very selective about when I set a puzzle out. Once it's set up, I have a hard time walking away from it. It was fun having a reason to bust out several in one winter season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun that you still love puzzles!😊