Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love my Handyman!

When we built our house, Mark had the framers rough in a storage room in our garage. It was really just a last minute idea, that turned out pretty cool. Mark loved this storage room and has been excited to finish our garage for 4 years now, but life just kept getting in the way. Our friends (the Temples) moved to Utah, and gave us most of the stuff we needed to finish the garage. That finally got the ball rolling....and the project is well underway. Mark started in the storage room. He went all out....and it turned out AWESOME!!! He insulated, sheet rocked, textured the walls, painted, and even trimmed it out. He designed and built shelves inside that are going to be SO great. YEAH...NO MORE STUFF ALL OVER THE PLACE! He finished the storage room today, and tomorrow we are diving into the rest of the garage. We are so excited for it to be all finished. As most of you know, I am an organization freak, and our garage has been everything BUT organized for the past 4 years. Not for much longer! We'll take pictures when it's all done, but for now, here are some of our great little room. They don't do it justice, but that's the best we could do. Thanks Mark....you really are quite the handyman!

This is the room before shelves.

When you walk in the door, this is the little section to the right.



4 comments:

Mark said...

I so totally ROCK, don't I?!?

Ashlee said...

You do so totally ROCK! Now when do you come to my house and help us?!?

Fullmer Family said...

I'll have to agree that is an awesome room - I'm trying to figure out where I can put one!!!

Kassie Temple said...

That room is awesome...but enough with tooting your own horn Mark..it took you 4 years:)