Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two More Tags

I've been tagged twice at the same time, so I'm gonna do them both on one post.

Eight is Great

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. What Not to Wear
4. Everybody Loves Raymond (hilarious)
5. Law and Order SVU
6. Oprah
7. CMT
8. American Idol
(I only watch the top 2 shows, but I have seen the others at some point, and I liked them)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Got the kids ready and off to school
2. Went to breakfast with Ashlee (before the movie)
3. Helped Ashlee with a vinyl project (at the movie theater...since we were there hours early)
4. WATCHED TWILIGHT!!!
5. Checked e-mails and blogs
6. Watched Sawyer's school play (How the West was Dun)
7. Went to Cold Stone with Sawyer and some of the kids from the play
8. Read a little bit before bed

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Bailey's guitar recital
4. Sawyer's track season
5. Grammy to be done with her treatments
6. A finished garage
7. The next Harry Potter movie
8. Catching up on my scrapbooks (like that will ever really happen)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Carinos
2. Sol Rio
3. Applebees
4. Blue Hashi (cause it reminds me of my friends)
5. Jakers
6. Olive Garden
7. Anything Chinese
8. Cold Stone (it's my post, so I'm counting it as a restaurant)

8 Things on my wish list:
1. My house to be 100% finished and all decorated (I might as well start with the big ones)
2. An under cabinet radio/DVD player for my scrapbook room
3. A fantastic summer vacation
4. For Sawyer to always be as open with me as he is now
5. To not stress out through the holidays
6. For my kids to grow up healthy and happy
7. For my house to be the hang out spot for my kids and their friends/family (through all ages of their lives)
8. For Sawyer and Bailey to always have a close relationship with each other

Here's the second tag.

Husband Tag

5 THINGS HE LOVES
*His Family
*Friends
*Food
*Finishing projects around the yard and house
*Vacation

5 THINGS ON HIS TO DO LIST
*Finish the garage
*Hang Christmas Lights
*Finish the basement
*Add a covered porch in our backyard
*retire early and wealthy

5 FOODS HE ENJOYS
*Breakfast
*Lunch
*Dinner
*Dessert
*Snacks

5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM
*He never read a book until after college
*He's an excellent artist
*He never snores
*He's very romantic (When we were dating, he spray painted my name in the middle of the road and then lit it on fire. He also wrote me a letter and dedicated a song to me and it was played on The American Country Countdown with Bob Kingsly) :)
*He has a very high pain tolerance

5 PLACES HE HAS LIVED
*Lakeside, CA
*BYU Dorms, UT
*American Fork, UT
*Orem, UT
*Idaho Falls, ID

5 QUIRKY THINGS
*He HAS to have soft feet
*He is totally organized at work, but a complete mess at home
*He's worse than a teenager when it comes to texting
*He picks his head when he's nervous or stressed
*He likes to stand up when he eats (drives me nuts)

No comments: