Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Driggs Retreat!

I spent a wonderful weekend in Driggs, scrapbooking in a cute cabin, with some really fun ladies. I had so much fun, and got so much accomplished. I finished 13 pages, 14 cards, a recipe binder, and a ton of cleaning cards for a project I'm working on. Sometimes a weekend get-a-way is exactly what I need. I had just went to the Red Lion overnighter to scrapbook not too long ago, but I REALLY needed another one :)! I've been so stressed out lately, and it was nice to leave everything behind. I even loved the drive up and back. Just me in the car jammin' out to whatever music I wanted. I saw a huge moose in the river on the way up too.


This is the cabin we stayed in. I ran a few times while I was there. Driggs is a beautiful place, set right at the base of the Teton Mountains. It was a fun place to run.

Me and Jenni

This is my friend Karen. She's the one who put the whole thing on. She did such a great job, and I already can't wait to go to another one.

Here's my recipe binder that I have been wanting to get done for a long time!

Now I'm all ready to tackle reality again. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

One of these days I will actually come to one of these fun things - I am always so envious after seeing these posts! ;)