Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SUMMER!

It's finally summer! I was just as excited as the kids were to be out of school. It's always nice to have a change in the routine. Bailey finished off her 5th grade year with a Perfect Attendance Award, and Honor Roll. Good job Bailey!


It's hard for me to grasp that Bailey is now in her last year of elementary school! That seems so crazy! What's even more crazy is that Sawyer is a Junior! I'm not liking the fact that he only has 2 more years of high school. That can't be possible! I wish time would slow down a little...or maybe a lot!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow, good job Bailey. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! It doesn't seem that long ago that you guys had just moved in - they are so different now!

We can BBQ here at our house unless our kids eat our bbq ;)