Monday, May 9, 2011

'Picture Perfect Around Town'

On Saturday, Mark and I did a 'Picture Perfect Around Town' date. This was part of our Date of the Month Club. I left out an invitation, telling him to write down 5 places or things that come to his mind when he thinks of Idaho Falls. Then he had to pick 5 props to bring along. I did the same thing. Then we went around to our 10 places and posed each other with the props we brought. It was hilarious! I laughed so hard! Good thing he's such a good sport, because some of mine were just classic.


This was the invitation.


Mark's 5 places were:

1. The Indian

2. Water Tower

3. War Memorial

4. The dock along the river by Snake River Landing

5. Tautphus Park


My places were:

1. Where the Red Fern Grows Statue

2. Temple

3. The Falls

4. Reed's Dairy

5. Sandy Downs


This is me at the Indian. I was wearing a bike helmet, a prison scarf, and holding a hatchet.

I cracked up that he picked the water tower. Who would think of that? Only an engineer :)!

Here we are at the dock. The wind was blowing pretty good. We wanted a picture of us together, and this was the best we could do. Actually, the next one is better :)!

This is more like us :)!

At Tautphus Park, I had to ride a giant horse down a slide. He was going to make me do an ollie on the horse at the skate park, but we couldn't find parking anywhere close. I guess I got off pretty easy.

Don't worry, I wasn't nearly as nice!


The author of Where the Red Fern Grows is from Idaho Falls, so of course I had to get his picture with the statue.

The Temple

Here he is at the falls. I had him pose for a normal picture, but don't worry, I wasn't done :)!


At the Falls, he had to pogo stick through the geese. I was laughing so hard, I could hardly take the picture. It is so funny watching a grown man pogo stick through a flock of geese :)!

We saw the cows at Reed's Dairy.....

Then had some yummy ice cream.

We made two stops at Sandy Downs. I had him ride a sled down the sand hill, wearing goggles. You never can be too careful in the wind :)!

This last one was the BEST picture of the whole day. I'm still laughing about it!


He had to be a jockey at the Sandy Downs race track. So funny!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

hahahahahaha. You guys are awesome! :)

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

seriously, that last one is so dang funny!!!!

cressfamily said...

HAHAHA I laughed so hard at that last picture! How fun! You guys are to funny.

Nicole said...

Hilarious!!