Thursday, August 19, 2021

Boise Shopping Trip

 I took a quick trip over to Boise to help Bailey get some clothes shopping done. She hates going by herself. I got there on Tuesday about the time the stores opened up. We shopped all day! The only break we took was to meet Mason for lunch. We got almost everything she had on her list. They have WAY better stores over there than we do here. That night we watched Disney's new Jungle Cruise movie, and went to bed. The next morning we woke up and went on a run, and then I headed home. It seems like every time I go there, it's a quick 24 hour trip. I'm glad they only live 4 hours away, so quick trips are at least an option. The only pictures I took were of our run.

I hiked the easier hill loop at Camel Back Park, while Bailey did repeats on the hard hill.

Love the view of the city.

I miss getting to run with her and watching her run. 


No comments: