Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Bear Lake

Sawyer met a cute girl named Kaija, and they have been dating for about a month. He spent a few relaxing days with her family at Bear Lake. They relaxed in the hammocks, read, played games with her family, swam, kayaked, and had all sorts of fun!

This is Kaija! She's cute, and even the puppies like her!

On their way to Bear Lake!

Beautiful sunsets on the water!

Hahaha, making sure the water is not too cold.

Sawyer really enjoyed kayaking. I have wanted to get a kayak for a couple years now. This makes me want to get one even more.

This might be my favorite picture that they sent me!

Kaija, Sawyer, and some of Kaija's family.

I seriously love Sawyer's hair in all of these pictures!



They went to a very crowded church on Sunday, and then headed home.

No comments: