Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Group Date Nights

Our ward/neighborhood does group date nights once a month. They are so fun! We rotate who is in charge, and that way we get a variety of fun activities. For our kickoff date, we all went to watch The Greatest Showman. 

Minute to Win It:
The Clarks planned Minute to Win it games, and they were pretty dang funny. Here are a couple videos: 

Apparently Mark's not full of as much hot air as I thought he was!

I'm glad I'm perfectly comfortable making a total fool of myself!

Idaho Escape Room:
The Knickerbocker's planned a fun night at The Idaho Escape Room. I'm happy to report that our group set the record for solving it the fastest since it's been open, so we got half of our money refunded!

Group 1

Group 2

The whole gang!
 Firepit & Karaoke:
When Mark and I were in charge, we had a hot dog/s'mores roast in the backyard, and then did karaoke in the basement. Karaoke was hilarious (mostly thanks to Nicole)! I'm glad everyone was such good sports!






Disc Golf:
The Coulston's planned a fun evening of disc golf at Freeman Park. I'm not good at all, but Mark is, and we played as a team, so we still ended up doing pretty good! We ended the night with Cold Stone ice cream, served by none other then the cute Bailey Varvel!

Our disc gold crew!
We have lots of fun dates coming up, but I thought I'd just update about them every few months.

No comments: