Monday, October 29, 2018

Group Dates!

I like to update our ward/neighborhood group dates every few months. We have a ton of fun on these!

The Driving Range:
We went with Natalie and Brady to hit balls at the driving range. I realized I'm a terrible golfer, but I laughed a lot, so I guess that's what matters.  I can't tell you how many times I would swing, spin all the way around, and the ball would still be sitting there. I thought they only did that in cartoons and in movies, but I managed it several times!



We had lots of fun, and we want to go back next summer and play the short course with our mad golfing skills.
Halloween Party:
This was a great date night! The Schaerrer's hosted a fun Halloween party. Everyone came in costumes, we had a yummy chili dinner, and played Werewolves. Good times!

Mark and I went as mustard and a hot dog.


The Coulstons

The Spences

The Knickerbockers

The Schaerrers

The Clark's were tourists, so they whipped out their selfie stick for our group picture! :)

No comments: