Monday, October 29, 2018

My Birthday

I had a great birthday! I celebrated earlier in the week by going to lunch with some of my ward/neighborhood friends. On another night, I had my annual birthday get together with the Fab Five. We had dinner, opened presents, and chatted into the night. Kassie brought me a cake, with a great story behind it (story below). My family spoiled me with my traditional scavenger hunt, and dinner at Olive Garden. I have no problem admitting how spoiled I am! :)

This is the cake Kassie brought me. She has my name listed as Tricia Varvel in her phone, followed by the emoji of a dog's face, because she knows I love my pups. When she has Siri call me, it says, "Calling Tricia Varvel Dogface." Every time I answer the phone, she's cracking up and saying that it never gets old. Hahaha, so I got this great cake on my birthday!
My fun presents from my friends!

More presents from friends!


This is the stuff I got from my scavenger hunt. 

I asked for a new Happy Planner for my birthday. The 2019 planners were released the same week as my birthday, so it worked out perfectly. This is the one I ordered.

I love planning life almost as much as I love living it! Hahaha, I'm already well into planning 2019!

Mark combined my birthday present with my Mother's Day present this year, so he could get me something bigger. I needed a different chair in the reading corner of my room. The other one wasn't good on my back. This is my new one, and I love it! Now I can recline and read for days! :)
I really don't like how old I'm getting, but I sure love my birthdays!

No comments: