Monday, October 29, 2018

Ruby Bucket Retreat: Life is a Beautiful Ride

I spent an awesome weekend at the Ruby Bucket Retreat! The theme was 'Life is a Beautiful Ride- Enjoy the Journey.' I loved every second of it! Esther and Stephanie do such a great job. Everything was decorated so cute; it was just a happy feeling place! I got 31 pages scrapbooked, took great classes, won fun prizes, shopped in the boutique, went to dinner with fun ladies, and laughed with friends. I left feeling accomplished and uplifted! you can't pass up a weekend like that, and I'm already looking forward to the next one in April!

Ruby Bucket Retreat!




I love Esther!

At a card class with Kristy and Karen. I wish I would have taken a picture with the ladies at my scrapbook table. We had lots of fun!



I won one of the grand prizes at the end! I got a letter board and I'm super excited about it!

No comments: