Monday, July 11, 2022

Boise Trip w/Steph

Steph had a work conference in Boise, and asked if I wanted to go with her, so I could hang out with Bailey and Nora. Um....HECK YES! We left Idaho Falls on a Wednesday morning, and got to Boise in the afternoon.  We got lunch and went straight to Bailey's apartment to see Nora! We visited for awhile, and then Steph and I left to check into our hotel and do some shopping.

Steph meeting baby Nora. 😍 Nora gave her lots of smiles!

On Thursday, Steph went to her conference, and Bailey came and picked me up from the hotel. We went on a run around the river, and then I got to babysit Nora while Mason and Bailey went to a movie. Bailey had a hard time leaving the baby, but once we forced her out the door, Nora and I had a great time. Once Steph got off work, the four of us girls went out to dinner. It was Nora's first time at a restaurant, and she was a champ.

A run along the greenbelt.

She's the cutest! 😍

It was fun to run somewhere different.

Baby snuggles are the best! I pretty much held her the entire time Bailey and Mason were gone. 

I can hardly handle the cuteness!

Nora's first dinner outing!

Steph only had a half day of work on Friday, so Bailey and I had just enough time to take Nora on a 4.5 mile hike (her longest one yet). We did the Homestead Trail in the foothills. We saw a snake, did a little trespassing, and Bailey nursed Nora on the trail! It was all a success!

A last minute clothes and diaper change before we got started.  This outfit is one of the products of the shopping Steph and I did the night before.

Snake!

We had a beautiful day!

We met us nice group of ladies who took a picture for us.

She's the cutest little hiker!

Nursing on the trail. That's pure talent right there!

It was so fun to hang out with Bailey and Nora for a couple days. I told Steph I'd go on her work trips with her anytime!

No comments: