Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Croptoberfest

This past weekend I went to Croptoberfest with a group of friends. It started on Friday afternoon. We ate dinner at the Red Lion Hotel, and then scrapbooked in the conference room until they kicked us out at 1:00 in the morning. The 5 of us stayed in a room at the Hotel, so we were up til 3:00 chit chatting (about vampires, white legs and many other things). The next morning we went down for breakfast and then got started with the scrapbooks again. We scrapbooked until about 5:00 Sat. evening (stopping only to have lunch). I got 19 pages done! I was really excited about what I accomplished. I haven't done an overnight scrapbook adventure in quite a while, and I had SO much fun! Hayley Hendricks was there...and for those of you who know her, you understand why my face hurt from laughing so much. There is no one quite like her!


Kati, Jen, Hayley, Tricia, and Shannon


This is Hayley cracking us up at dinner with one of many stories.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I think whenever Hayley's there, there's NO ONE not laughing. She's hillarious! I'm glad you had a great time, and wow 19 PAGES!!!! Way to make it worth your time, but that doesn't suprise me!

Jen said...

Hayley looks GREAT!!!!! I am SO jealous that I missed that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you put that haggalious photo out there for the public to see. That's just plain NUTS!!!!