Saturday, October 25, 2008

Little Witches Night Out!

Bailey had her 9th birthday party last night. Her birthday isn't until the week after Halloween, but we decided to do it a couple weeks early, so that she could have a Halloween party. She has seen me go to my 'Witches Night Out' for the past few years, so she decided to have one of her own. It was SO cute. We sent these invitations to her little neighborhood friends...

Click on the invitation to read it.


We took 8 little witches out to dinner. We gave prizes for the Cutest Witch, the Scariest Witch, and of course the Best Cackle. After dinner, we took 4 of the little witches home, and the other 4 wanted to go to Dr. Slaughter's Haunted House. We were pretty nervous about taking Bailey through the haunted house. She had never been through one before, and we thought it might scare the heebie-jeebies out of her. I went first, with 3 little witches clung to my arm, and one witch telling me to go faster. Mark and Sawyer protected our precious cargo from behind. It was a long, and elaborate haunted house. When we got to the end, Bailey said, "Let's do that again!" She LOVED it! I swear there is NOTHING that she is afraid of. She had a great birthday party!

Happy Birthday you cute little witch.







7 comments:

Christina said...

How stink'n cute!!!

Amber said...

That is so cute! What a great idea for a birythday party; it makes me wish one of my kids had a halloween birthday. Happy Early Birthday Bailey; Your the cutest witch I've ever seen. Lots of Love!

Lesa Martinson said...

Brooklyn had sooo much fun!! She was excited she won "scariest witch". Thanks so much for the fun party!!

Dawn said...

That was a great idea. How much fun that must have been. We have a girls night out every month, but maybe we should dress up this time for this month. Also tricia Laura doesn't have a blog I have just been emailing her.

Nicole said...

What a great party!!!

Kassie Temple said...

I love that idea. They are cute little nuggarts!

The Dodson Family said...

Happy Birthday Bailey. What a cute little witch. You're such a great mom!