Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged again...twice!

I've been 'TAGGED' with two different tags, so I'm gonna do them both right now.

This ones kind of fun...you go to your 'My Picture' file. Open up the 4th folder, and post the 4th picture. Mine is a picture of Bailey on her kindergarten field trip to Bear World.


My second 'TAG' is to write 6 quirks about myself (oh lucky you)!

1. I can't stand to walk into a room where the closet doors or the dresser drawers are left open (even just a little bit). It drives me crazy!!! Sawyer does it on purpose just to push my buttons!

2. I can't shower or go to the bathroom without having the door closed, or shower curtain drawn. Even if I'm the only one home. Strange I know, but I always feel so exposed :)

3. As most of you know, I am VERY low maintenance, no frills and conservative when it comes to my appearance (Translation...I really don't give a crap). I am so comfy and happy in jeans and an over sized sweat shirt. However, I am so opposite with my kids. I go ALL OUT on them. I always want them looking hip and cute. Go figure! I'm not really sure why that is.

4. I know this will be a shocker to most people, but if someone took my TV away, and told me I could never have it back, I would be just fine with that. Not a big TV fan. If they took books away, I might just have to curl up and die though!

5. I am a TOTAL morning person. I am happy and chipper in the morning, even when YOU aren't. That can be really annoying for some people...especially on Christmas morning when I'm the one awake at 4 in the morning wondering why everyone else is being so lazy :)!

6. I have NO domestic skills WHAT SO EVER!!! I kid you not...if a button falls off someones clothes, Mark has to sew it back on. Sad huh?

I tag: Crissy Brown, Kelly Dodson, Dawn Leviton, and Shannon Fullmer (now you have to update your blog Shannon)

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

You're so funny! I like to read peoples tags. You can learn alot about a person.

Cris said...

Oh, thanks a lot! I haven't even put on a new blog in a week or more and now you tag me! Yours is very cute! I actually knew some of those things about you believe it or not.

Nicole said...

Cute tag! It's nice to know more about my neighbor - since your blinds are always drawn (ha) and I can't see what's going on over there!

The Dodson Family said...

Ok,you got me! Aaron started the blog, and showed me tonight how to do eveything. It's almost midnight, and my alarm is going off in a couple of hours. I couldn't handle the pressure of not doing something. I vow to do better at keepin up with you Tricia :) Kelly

Dawn said...

Hey Girl,
I will try to do what you ask this bloging thing is hard.I will try to get my tag out today sorry.