Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow!


We woke up to SNOW this morning. It snowed on and off yesterday, but nothing that really stuck to the ground. When we woke up and saw everything covered in white this morning, some of us were less than excited. What happened to Fall?!? Bailey on the other hand was thrilled. It's tradition for her to go outside and make a snowman on the first snow of the year...no matter how little there is. Last year she had 3 tiny little snowballs that she piled on top of each other. It was so cute. This year, she had plenty to work with. Here are the results.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

How Cute! I wonder how old she'll be before she stops making snowmen?:)

Christina said...

That's AWESOME!! We came home from church and our neighbors had 4 snowmen (for each one in their family) and a snowbunny. They were huge, too. Too bad they've melted and collapsed alread:( But I agree that it's not time for winter yet...it's still fall!!

Andrea said...

Adelyn was equally excited about the snow, but did not make a snowman becuase her parents are too lazy to help her:( Sad i know.
it has been a few days since i have got on your blog so i have to comment that the dog story is hilarious!!!! I love those kinds of storys!

Nicole said...

I know, snow in October is fairly normal for this area, but still takes a little bit of life out of me! Then I get over it. Bailey is dang cute!

Lesa Martinson said...

I love that snowman? I can't believe we had snow. We were in Utah and it snowed like crazy, needless to say no frightmares for us. It was the pits!

Amber said...

The picture sure is cute but I don't envy you guys. We spent the last weekend in sunny California and loved every minute of it! (Ha, Ha) Maybe the snow will sent you down here to see us. Love ya!

Kassie Temple said...

I love her. Carson thought this picture was great. I was at my grandparents this last weekend and we got 8 in of snow. I am so not ready for this!!