Friday, October 3, 2008

It's official...he's a TEENAGER!

I went into Sawyer's room this morning to make sure he was still breathing...you know like you always do with a new baby. He's anything but a baby...he's a TEENAGER! it was almost 11:00 and he still hadn't stirred. This is my kid who woke up at 7:00 (or before) every morning for as far back as we can remember. I was the Mom who swore my kid would never sleep the day away. "Oh no, he'll never sleep in...he's a morning person." OH HOW WRONG I WAS! This has been becoming a regular occurrence for him. Me and Mark just smile and roll our eyes. Welcome to life with a teenager.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

As a teenager I'll bet he "really appreciates" you posting that picture on the blog!

Ashlee said...

How funny! I love it cuz I could still sleep till 11:00 if I didn't have kids!! Let him sleep...he'll only be able to do it for a few years! BTW- thanks for post about my vinyl-and yes- I will make the whole thing for ya!

Kassie Temple said...

That is so funny...you and Mark crack me up! Jeremiah is 31 and still does that:)

Grammy said...

Sawyer enjoy all the zzzzz's you can get. I'm an insomniac so that's why I'm up at 2:45 A.M.writing notes on a blog!!!

Andrea said...

I love all the cute posts!!! It was great to run into you at Rhodehouse! To answer your blog question--No Danielle doesn't have a blog, she is not that hip yet. But she would love to play games again. maybe I should try ot get something at my hose this time.

Jen said...

I don't even want to THINK about it!!!! Whaaaaaaah =)