Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

4 Things I Love about my Husband: He's funny (or at least he THINKS he is), He's smart, He's determined and hardworking, He's a great "family man!"

4 Movies I could watch more than once: Just about anything, because I usually fall asleep the first time :)

4 T.V. Shows I watch: The Biggest Loser, What Not to Wear...that's about all I watch (I'm not a big TV person).

4 places I've been: California (I grew up there), Utah (I lived there through college), Canada, Mexico (just Tiajuana though).

4 places I'd like to go: Mount Rushmore, LDS Church History Tour, Disney world, Visiting family

4 people who email me regularly: Lesa Martinson, Camille Hall, Ashlee Anderson, Dana Whiting

4 Things I look forward to in the next year: Family Vacation, Summer Hiking, Trying to catch up on scrapbooking, Getting back in shape

4 People I tag: Ashlee Anderson, Lesa Martinson, Amber Varvel, Kassie Temple

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey we've got some more things in common! I usually fall asleep during movies too! Glad I'm not the only one.

Dawn said...

Ya, I was born in California also and as far as snow. I am not ready to see it fly just yet here in Minnesota.My Husband is pretty great too. When your lucky your really lucky.