Saturday, October 25, 2008

Witches Night Out

It's a tradition for the ladies in my neighborhood to do a 'Witches Night Out' before Halloween each year. We all dress up as witches, and go out to dinner. They give out prizes for different things, like best costume, best hair, best hat, etc. But the most desired of all the awards is the BEST CACKLE. We probably had around 30 witches this year. It is so much fun to see the costumes that everyone comes up with. Some of the ladies go ALL OUT! I love living in this neighborhood, and I love all the friends I have here.

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

How Funny! It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Lesa Martinson said...

What fun pictures you took, I can't believe I forgot my camera. What a fun night we had! How about those things bouncing in Michelles face!! HEE HEE

Nicole said...

I've always wanted to go to that, but am always busy that night.

Kassie Temple said...

YOu guys look great. I am sad that I missed it. I love your silver hair...is that what you will look like when your old? :)

The Dodson Family said...

I wish we lived closer, so I could be a part of all your fun! It looked like a good time.

The Dodson Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.